TRINITY COMMUNITY CHURCH
Life With Jesus, Life Together, Life For All
Wearing a Face Covering in Church
Following the new laws put in place by the government, from Saturday 8th August people attending any service will be required by law to wear a face covering throughout their time in the church building (unless they are medically exempt or whilst leading an aspect of the service). Face coverings are only to be removed to receive communion.
This is an additional protective measure. Please continue to observe good hand hygiene and follow the social distancing markers and guidance in place around the church building.
Who should wear a face covering?
All those attending, including ministers, worshippers, staff, volunteers, contractors and visitors, where there may be other people present; remembering that the face coverings are mainly intended to protect other people, not the wearer, from coronavirus COVID-19.
You do not need to wear a face covering if you have a legitimate reason not to. This includes:
· young children under the age of 11
· not being able to put on, wear or remove a face covering because of a physical or mental illness or impairment, or disability
· if putting on, wearing or removing a face covering will cause you severe distress
· if you are travelling with or providing assistance to someone who relies on lip reading to communicate
· a person leading worship activities, if able to maintain 2m social distancing from others (leading communion will require a face covering)
Please try and bring your own face covering to church with you.
Don’t worry if you forget, we have some disposable ones available.